Your wedding week• Take time off work, you get one shot to marry your great love so give yourselves the space to enjoy it
• Eat healthy and drink lots of water, there’s plenty of time to party (the rest of your lives in fact!)
• Keep calm, and do stuff designed to destress. Treat yourself to a massage and do the things you enjoy
• Keep a good checklist and write your to do list each day
• Practice your kiss – it’s also a good way to destress!
• Get to bed early to sleep well (you're untired face photos will thank you for it)
• Ask for help from Family & Friends
• Take time to laugh with each other, knowing you will get through this (honestly)
• Have your last date night as an un-married couple, and enjoy the moment
Your wedding day
• Drink water and Eat breakfast
• Enjoy every moment – the tears, the emotions, the special time preparing with your loved ones
• Take a moment before the ceremony away from everybody, and think about what this day means to you
• Things don’t always go to plan, be like frozen and "let it go". Worst case, you'll still be married
• You are marrying the one you love – remember that is the most important thing when things seem hectic
• No boozing: Pace yourself – you want to remember this special moment. Note, your celebrant cannot marry you if you (or your chosen witnesses) have had too much to drink.
• If you feel nervous just take a deep breath and take your time. I’ll be there to guide you both through it every step of the way
• Post ceremony run away and have your “holy shit” moment – it’s a thing of wonder and beauty to know you’ve committed to each other for life!
• Relax, Smile and Enjoy...this is the best day ever !!
Kelly Rossi - Melbourne Marriage Celebrant