Your wedding week• Try to take the time off work, you get one time to marry your great love so give yourselves the time to concentrate on it
• Eat healthy and drink lots of water, there’s plenty of time to party (the rest of your lives in fact!)
• Keep calm, and do stuff designed to destress and go to bed early to sleep well.
• Keep a good checklist and write lists of things to do each day.
• Practice your kiss – it’s also a good way to destress!
• Spend the last few days doing all the treat stuff, have a massage, things you enjoy.
• Ask for help from Family & Friends.
• Take time to laugh with each other, you will get through this (honestly).
• Have your last date night as an un-married couple, and enjoy the moment.
Your wedding day
• Drink Water and Eat breakfast.
• Enjoy every moment – the tears, the emotions, the special time preparing with your loved ones.
• Take a moment before the ceremony away from everybody, and think about what this day means to you.
• Plans: Things don’t always go to plan, be like frozen and "let it go" and just go with the flow.
• Love: You are marrying the one you love – that is the most important thing when things seem hectic.
• Alcohol: Pace yourself – you want to remember this special moment. Note, your celebrant cannot marry you if you (or your chosen witnesses) have had too much to drink.
• If you feel nervous just take a deep breath and take your time, and trust me, I’m here to guide you both through it every step of the way.
• Be Alone: post ceremony run away and have your “holy shit” moment – it’s a thing of wonder and beauty to know you’ve committed to each other for life!
• Relax, Smile and Enjoy...this is the best day ever !!
Kelly Rossi - Melbourne Marriage Celebrant